Nothing special to write. I'm having a flu - thanks to the lovely fact that it's colder inside the house than outside <3... that's just so wrong!
Yesterday - welcome meeting at the university. got my timetable. Mondays - just 2 hours of school in the evening, Tuesdays-Thursdays - 2 hours in the "morning" and 2 hours in the evening, Fridays - just 2 hours in the morning. not too hard, except for the French course that I'm so not going to pass as my head is already messed up because of English and especially Spanish. talking to J via Skype for almost 2 hours.
Today - my voice was gone. I had to escape the coldness (inside the house) by going out. so i went for shopping. I skipped the library tour as i felt terrible when i came back from the shopping session. fever - i guess not, but my voice is weak and my throat is killing me. talking to J via Skype over an hour with my lovely voice.
That's all for now. I'm a bit upset because of this damn flu and stuff. Tomorrow I have to feel better as it's time for Valencia CF - FC Barcelona.
J, I wish you were here now. Miss you, a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment