1/26/2012

last few days

Yesterday I didn't have anything special to write because we didn't do anything before the evening. just lazy Wednesday. The plan for the evening was to go somewhere to see El Clásico. We went to a café/pub near Mestalla and thank god we went there over an hour before the game was gonna start because the place got filled with people very quickly. We took drinks and some food there before the game started. and yes - it was nice to be watching el Clásico in a Spanish place, among the Spanish people and enjoying the Spanish atmosphere.




Today I woke up after 11am and at 1pm I saw the guy who wants to improve his English skills (remember when I talked about tandem?) at the University campus and we went for a walk to the beach. He showed me the beach area and the port and stuff and we walked a lot.
Later we went to do some shopping with Ksenia (after changing my shoes: they were filled with sand from the beach and as they are new shoes - it didn't feel nice..) to a shopping center. I bought shoes, some make up stuff, a college jacket (huppari?), some jewellery and i also got my spanish mobile number opened. Yay.






PS. It's been cloudy in here and apparently the weekend is gonna be like this too :( it's also immediately colder when the sun is not shining. blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment