1/15/2012

farewell party


So last night we had my farewell party at my friend's (the one who's moving to my apartment as I leave) house. It was so nice to have a good old house party! Nowadays all the parties mean 'going to a bar/nightclub' as all the participants have already passed the age of 18. That's why it's kind of rare to have house parties anymore, which makes them special :-) I, at least, enjoyed the party and it seems the others enjoyed too! About 30 was the eventual number of participants - quite well may I say :) I was happy to see my wonderful school friends once again before leaving and I also got to know new persons. And my friends - seems that they know me well - gave me A LOT of salt liquorice and a lovely mug with a group picture from our student cruise, thank you! I really have been thinking about my cooperation without salt liquorice in Spain.. I'm addicted and I know it! Now I have quite a lot of it to take with me, yay for that! I also wanna see some foreigners' faces when they taste salt liquorice for the first time in their lives :-D it took me several years before I learnt to like it too!


And here are a few pictures from last night:





No comments:

Post a Comment