....Disney songs!! really, it's weird how they always make me smile, even if I was feeling bad. Disney was a big part of my childhood, and I still love the animated movies and especially the songs of the movies. Okay, I haven't seen ALL the Disney films (I'm mainly speaking about animated movies here), but my all time favorites are the Lion King (the second part is also good!), Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp, the Aristocats, Aladdin, Mulan and Tarzan. I've also seen a few quite good animated Disney movies (like Cars and Ratatouille) that are newer than those that I mentioned but for me they are not the same thing as older movies. I think that's because I have some kind of a special emotional connection to them as I loved them even as a child :-) And one thing I have to say about the songs - they are good in many many different languages! Mostly I listen to them in English but also in Finnish, Swedish and even in Spanish :-D
Here are some Disney songs that I like the most, enjoy!
And there are soooo many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment