1/18/2012

2 days to go!

2 days left! Or actually, at this time on Friday I'll be somewhere near Barcelona. Then I'll have a few hours to spend there before my second flight. I still can't realize that the leaving time is finally here. I've been waiting for these days for so many months. Feels so weird.

After my latest post about Disney we watched the Lion King with J as my sister finally bought me the dvd that she had promised to buy for a few years ago! I completely agree with this one. Yesterday we continued with Disney as we watched the movie Mulan. :-)

But I have to say I have proceeded with my packing/leaving process! I have purchased all the stuff that I was supposed to (like a suitcase that can be taken as "a carry on bag" to the airplane). Farewell "meeting" with relatives - done, shopping - done, packing - partly done, laundry - done. Tomorrow I'm still going to get my hair done and then going to school for a visit. Tomorrow I'm also gonna try to get my packing almost done, because I think that I can't concentrate on the packing on Friday anymore. I guess we should go to the airport at 3pm, about.

Now I can't think anymore. 2 dayssssss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment