1/21/2012

Valencia

Here I am in Valencia! I will post later more about this place, now I'm just confused and I can't realize I'm not going to home for a while now. At first I'm staying here at Ksenia's place and in a week we are supposed to get our apartment very near to the University.

Btw, I really don't know why the pictures in earlier posts are not available?! at least I can't see them and I really don't want to load all of them again because blogger doesn't load them very fluently... >:(

Just a few pictures from yesterday:

Barcelona airport, that floor is confusing, I'm always near to falling when I look down while walking :-D

I almost went to buy David Villa -shirt but I will do that when I go back to BCN in March >:)

that one I was waiting for. wasn't a long time to wait but it felt like eternity as i was sooo tired and having mixed feelings.




empty airport in Barcelona

leaving from BCN to VLC

landing, my first view of Valencia!

No comments:

Post a Comment