1/19/2012

ten little, but wonderful, things


we had a snow storm today here in Finland.. and this was just the morning, it went on the whole day!
Now that packing is almost done, I'm trying to relax a bit while J is cooking for us. I've been feeling quite complicated and confused, and I'm having very mixed and conflicting feelings. That's why I decided to do the task that I found from a blog that I'm following; so I have go here and pick ten little things that please me the most and that I find worth appreciating. While going those things through, I realized that one little thing really can make you feel better or cheer you up, at least a bit. Actually I went those through yesterday evening and I found many (a lot more than ten!) of them agreeable but I still try to pick just ten of them. Okay, here we go..

#1, this one isn't a surprise to anyone who knows me :-D
#2, I just yesterday told J I'm doing this :-)




#3, the main reason why I liked maths, the feeling of getting a completely correct solution!
#4, :----)
#5, for a change, usually I'm in a bad mood, just because...
#6, I never wear jeans etc if I'm home alone. sweatpants <3
#7, just because. this one made me miss one particular friend that I've known since we were kids.
#8, I just realized a few days ago that I enjoy this one, when J does it and at a hairdresser's!
#9, especially in the spring when the real hot weathers aren't there yet.
#10, at that moment I can feel that person really cares about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment