1/28/2012

let's move!

As you can figure out from the heading, we moved today. So this apartment is gonna be my home 'till the end of June. Finally I got to unpack my bags and settle down in here.

Today started by signing the contract of the apartment. I saw the apartment for the first time (the others had seen it once before). We made the room decisions and the owner gave me the keys immediately. We had thought that he wouldn't let us move until the first of February, but he said that it's up to us when we wanna move. So we headed to a shopping center (mainly to buy cleaning stuff and all the useful things we're gonna need in the new apartment), took those things back here, went to Ksenia's old place, packed our stuff and took our bags here. So; moving - done. Okay Ksenia still has some things at the old apartment as she couldn't take everything at once but still.
I've already unpacked my clothes and all, so my room is starting to look cosy (except the table, it's messy). I haven't taken any pictures of the apartment yet but I guess you will see them some other day.

As I haven't got new pictures for today (it was so cloudy that the pictures I took aren't so nice), you can watch some beautiful pictures of some places I want to visit in the future. Enjoy!

Vatican

Vatican


Venice


Image: vichie81 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Eiffel tower

Image: vichie81 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Louvre

Image: chrisroll / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Notre Dame

Image: Matt Banks / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
City of Strasbourg
Image: Mantas Ruzveltas / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
And well, London :-D
PS! How is it possible that I almost forget to tell you maybe the most important thing...?! We are trying to get tickets to the next Wednesday's football match: Valencia CF - FC BARCELONA! (Copa del Rey semifinals) It will be played at Valencia's home stadium, Mestalla, which is located very near to us, so let's hope everything goes well.. That one I really don't wanna miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment