.. I'm feeling sick. surprise surprise! I don't accept this anymore. The reason must be the same as the reason why I was sick all the time last summer: mold. Once I've been exposed to the mold damage (in my apartment last summer), I'm more sensible to have a reaction against it again, even if there wasn't much of it. And as in our current apartment, there had been some kind of a renovation in our bathroom due to a moisture damage before we moved here, I'm sure there's some mold left in the structures/fabrics, maybe not observable but enough to cause a reaction in me. The symptoms are exactly the same (as those that I had last summer and as they are described in various web pages): prolonged cold / flu symptoms, coughing, sneezing (ALL THE TIME), sore throat (killing me), blocked nose, irritated&itchy skin, skin rash, itchy eyes, headaches etc. Like a prolonged flu without fever. Frustrated? Yes! Irritated? Yes!
Oh well. I felt terrible this morning, then it got better, but now it's worse again. I'm a bad person and I didn't go to the English class (I would have become even more frustrated there - yesterday we were only three students there and we practiced verb infinitives & -ing-forms..).
Weather has been too good lately. Sun sun sun, no clouds, no wind. I'm sweating at home, at school, outside. All day long (okay evenings are good). I shouldn't complain (because I hate coldness) but this goes almost over the top. In my opinion, +26-28 would be an optimal temperature in the daytime, but at least yesterday, I was going to school at 7pm and the thermometers outside still indicated +31 degrees. At 7pm?! And it's only May.. this is not normal :D There wouldn't be any problem if I could spend the days lying on the beach - but I can't! Maybe on the weekend... if my throat hasn't killed me by then.
PS. I've run out of the salt liquorice :( now I have to wait 'til Finland to get more of it, nooooo!! I'm also craving the basic oatmeal porridge, Elovena's apple-cinnamon oatmeal porridge...




söin sun puurot :D
ReplyDelete-Niina
ahahahah hajosin tolle kommentille :DD mäpä löysin viime viikolla täältä kaupasta kaurahiutaleita! voi sitä onnen päivää!
Delete