5/02/2012

back to reality


Greetings from Ibiza!

We came back from our trip yesterday and I was just wondering how tired a human can be. Yesterday was a long day so I think everybody was actually happy to get back to Valencia. And what about Ibiza? Right. Two words can summarize the place: sun & drinking. Okay the first two days were not so sunny but otherwise I guess that everyone got at least a bit sunburned because of lying on the beach or by the pool (yep, we stayed in an apartment hotel that was right on the beach - Playa d'en Bossa - and there were also a few swimming pools - perfection). I'm proud of myself because I didn't even burn myself badly (just some parts of my face I guess..). And drinking? People were there with drinks in their hands all the time. In the morning already. And DJ was playing in the pool area from 2pm 'til the evening. And then, there were pool parties, house parties, beach parties, clubs, .. So, if you're into partying, Ibiza is a perfect place for you - there's always something! Actually you could say that parties never stop on Ibiza.

Right. I just wanted to prove that I'm alive. Now I have to return to reality and start preparing myself for schooooooool. You'll get more pictures later. Adioss!

No comments:

Post a Comment