I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. And I'm quite sure that it will be like that for the whole month.. I'm so stressed about everything, all the school works and assignments are accumulated 'til the end of the semester = this month, and the exams are coming. I'm distressed and I don't know how I'm gonna manage with all that stuff... ajidewoöidf my head is gonna blow up at some point.
And I don't think you are interested in reading about my stress, so that's why it's gonna be quite quiet in here. If I don't come up with anything else to write about, I won't write at all because I don't want to feel like I'm forced to write posts. If you have some ideas you want me to write about / you want to know about / you want to see pictures of, just tell me, ideas are always welcome. Of course I would like to keep this blog alive, but in order to do so, I need some creative help to find out something to write about.
And I don't think you are interested in reading about my stress, so that's why it's gonna be quite quiet in here. If I don't come up with anything else to write about, I won't write at all because I don't want to feel like I'm forced to write posts. If you have some ideas you want me to write about / you want to know about / you want to see pictures of, just tell me, ideas are always welcome. Of course I would like to keep this blog alive, but in order to do so, I need some creative help to find out something to write about.
PS. 32 days to go -> UEFA EURO 2012, go Spain!!
PPS. 43 days left in Spain ... :o wtf!


No comments:
Post a Comment