5/03/2012

Ibiza-trip, pictures

Okay, here we go. This post consists mainly of pictures and I have to say it wasn't easy to choose pictures for this post as in most of the pictures there were some people, and I don't know if they want to appear in my blog. So that's why the pictures may be a bit boring - landscapes etc., but I just have no right to publish pictures of people without asking them.

Denia
So, last Thursday (April 26th) me and over 500 people packed ourselves into several buses and started a trip towards Ibiza. First we went to the port of Denia by buses (2-3 hours), then we got our boat tickets (distributed name by name, frustrating...) and got into the Baleària ferry. The ferry trip took about 3 hours and then we arrived to the port of Ibiza. Then we still had to pack ourselves into the buses in order to get to the apartment hotels we were staying in.

people waiting to get into the ferry
party started already on the ferry
the underlay of the plate in a cafe/restaurant where we had our first "breakfast

the fridge got full immediately...
I'm not gonna write about our daily programs, just about a few things I want to mention. The first surprise occurred when I was brushing my teeth for the first time: the water was salty. I mean the tap water, as well as the shower water. My skin (or hair) really didn't like the fact that taking a shower meant the same as swimming in the sea.

Finally, proper ciders! Okay, no Somersby, but at least Rekorderlig and Kopparberg

the view from our balcony, the bright thing there is an airplane coming
the water was a bit cold but I made it!

Our hotel's pool area. The hotel complex consisted of many buildings, bars, cafes, pools, supermarket, etc.

Playa d'en Bossa. You can see the hotel on the left, it was that close to the beach.


The first two days were a bit cloudy but then the weather got better, okay it was windy but still sunny. I got more tanned during the trip, yay! and actually I didn't even got sunburned as I was quite careful with the sun lotion.

tanning by the pool
i just love that color of the sea..! it isn't the same here in Valencia

sunrise

As I told in the previous post, the trip can be summarized in two words: sun and drinking. I don't actually know what more could I tell because it's hard to tell about specific things or happenings or situations without mentioning names. So maybe I just leave it that way.

And how would I describe Ibiza? A party-island. That's mainly what it is.

the port of Ibiza

on the ferry, heading back to Denia
On Tuesday (1st of May, hyvää vappua!!) we checked out of the hotel - packed ourselves into the buses (once again) - drove to the port of Ibiza - waited there for a looooong time - got into the ferry, arrived back to Denia - packed ourselves into the buses and finally arrived back to Valencia. The trip was good, but as always, it was also good to come back home.

PS. less than 50 days left in Spain?! that's insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment