Referring to the previous post:
I guess there will still be a change of plans - HappyErasmus (the same organization that organized the Oceanogràfic-visit) is organizing a riding excursion on Saturday 16th! I really want to go there! and I haven't paid for the Barcelona hotel yet - there's a free cancellation-system with the room.
If
the riding trip is in the morning - I will keep my reservation and take
a bus to Barcelona later that day. And if the trip is in the afternoon -
I will modify my reservation and go to BCN on Sunday.
I'm excited!!
| (c) Emmi Hartikainen |
Onpa hienoa, voi olla mielenkiintoinen kokemus kansainvälisessä seurassa, mukana on varmaan vasta-alkajiakin! t. O
ReplyDeleteNo niinpä! Pakkohan tonne on päästä, on ollu niin hirvee ratsastuskuume koko kevään! Joo siinä ilmotuksessa oliki et alottelijoille näytetään kaikki ihan alusta alkaen - kokeneemmat saa mennä vapaammin. en jaksa odottaa!
Delete