3/31/2012

sunburned


As some of you may know already, I got quite badly sunburned a few days ago as we were on the beach. Yes, I used sun lotion, but apparently I didn't put it everywhere carefully. I think I haven't burned myself this bad ever before, but at least I will definitely be more careful in the future. My thighs, back and neck are the worst parts (they hurt without even touching), but also ankles, stomach and cheeks are bright red. And one of my ears too?! It's painful to move and sleeping is not easy. But it's totally my own fault so I shouldn't complain. Stupid me! I try to put on a lot of lotions and creams to make this better and I guess it has already helped a bit. This weekend I have to avoid the sunshine so that I won't make it worse (well, now it's cloudy anyway - which is not usual in Valencia?). I am going to recover before going to Malaga, even if I had to stay inside all next week..! And may I say, only 10 days left!!

Next week, the Easter week, we have only three days of school as the university is closed on Thursday and Friday. The week after that is totally free - Easter holidays. And also the Monday after that is free. Even though I have only three days of school next week, I still have quite a lot to do - French voice-recording for Monday, marketing mid-term test on Tuesday and I should also study Spanish economy stuff for Wednesday as I'm so in trouble there. Blaah, I feel lazy just thinking about those. I haven't planned anything special for today so I guess I should get those things started today.

Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Voi sua, helpottaako jo? Täällä ei oo pelkoa, että palais auringossa. Vaikka aurinko vähän paistaiski, on ulkona niin kylmä, ettei siellä kauaa viihdy. Ens viikon ennustusten mukaan minään päivänä ei päästä ees +5 asteeseen, jes.
    Terveisin Iina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo no paikat ei oo enää nii tulipunaset, aristaa vaan. Tänään menin jo takas rannallekkin, tosin tupla-aurinkorasvoin ja hame+toppi päällä.
      Hahah, lähettäisin auringonsäteitä ja lämpöasteita sinne jos voisin, mutta tyydytään nyt sitten vaan lämpimiin ajatuksiin. Positiivisin mielin, kyllä se kevät vielä tulee!

      Delete