The weather has been nice and warm lately, about 20 degrees everyday so how is it possible that i'm feeling sick again?! I don't accept this. It took many weeks to fully recover from the flu that I got soon after I arrived to Valencia and I'm so not gonna go through that again. Constant tiredness, earache, sore throat and I'm sniffling all the time. C'mooooooon.... NOT AGAIN! I feel so frustrated.
Well, at least I have something to look forward to: in two weeks I'll be in Barcelona again! It has been almost 2,5 years since we were in Barcelona with V! It's definitely time to go there again. I'm gonna go there on March 14th and return on 19th. I <3 BCN. Here are some pictures from our BCN-trip (Oct. 2009).
PS. last Sunday, there was an opening ceremony for Las Fallas here in Valencia. Now there are fireworks everyday in the city centre 'til March 15th, and then the real carnival celebrations begin.








No comments:
Post a Comment