3/11/2012

weekend

Just a short post, i don't feel like writing right now.

Friday: school (just one question; what the fuck?! i didn't get almost anything the teacher explained, something about internal and external equilibrium and macroeconomic policies... never gonna pass that course!!), sleeping ("just a quick nap" -> 3 hours..), and in the evening we were at Ewelina's place, eating birthday pizza (made by her, as she had her birthday this week!) and playing drinking game! Maybe not the best idea to play drinking game with wine.. woops! Later we went to SuperClub, it was crowded, almost too many people there! But we had fun, at least I enjoyed!








Saturday: I had come home about 5am from the club and had gone to bed after 6am. Still, I woke up at 10.30 and I wasn't tired anymore... right. But otherwise, the hangover wasn't so bad, could have been much worse. just a headache and it was gone after one Burana :-) In the afternoon we went to the beach but it was so windy that I didn't stay there for long. I had a problem with the sand and my contact lenses, I can say it didn't feel comfortable! And the tiredness also came along the day, but there were some fireworks, music and so much noise outside in the evening & night that I couldn't sleep.. Well, during the main celebration period of Las Fallas (from next Thursday 'til Monday) it's gonna be like that all the time, like a war going on. Well, I'll be in Barcelona then - at least I can sleep there, here it would be impossible!






Today, nothing special. just school work and so on. And btw, three days to go! On Wednesday afternoon I'll be off to Barcelona, can't wait!! God how much i miss salt liquorice.... and of course my sister too :-)

4 comments:

  1. Your class on Friday sounds mind numbing! UGH!
    But... Barcelona can definitely make anyone forget all that macroeconomic policy talk. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more; mind numbing exactly!!
      And I'm also sure that Barcelona will make me forget all the school stuff. Can't wait!
      Thanks, I will! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ihania kuvia! :)

    http://whatmakesjohannahappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete