3/26/2012

Sunday - my favorite!!

or NOT. Fiiiiiinally this long Sunday is coming to its end. If you think about it, it should have passed a bit faster than usually as the time went an hour forward today but noooooo. It didn't feel like that at all.

My weekend has included a lot of stomach aches and being pissed off for no reason. Yesterday I actually started to write a post but it's still unfinished (I will publish it when it's done, it's not about one actual day or anything so it doesn't matter if I don't get it done right now). Well yesterday I did a lot of laundry, cleaned up a bit and went to try my Valenbisi-card that I got on Friday. It was so nice to go cycling after a long time! People that passed by probably considered me as a retard or something because I had that foolish grin on my face as I realized how useful the whole bike system is. Now I can get everywhere so easily and quickly! I went to a shopping center that I hadn't visited before and it was nice. Have to go there again some day. I went around a bit and found a few shirts and two pairs of earrings. Then I drove back and came home after visiting Mercadona. So, nothing so special.


Today (i_hate_sundays.com), even less special. Stomach aches again, long shower, school stuff and I visited the only store that's open just because I just wanted to do something. The weather was better than good and now it's proved - it's officially summer, because I went out wearing just shorts, two tops and my favorite shoes (for the first time here) and I didn't feel cold (and I'm a person who's always feeling cold). The fact that I was able to wear my favorite shoes (in the pictures) cheered me up a bit. Later we had a Skype date with J.





So, this weekend has been quite boring but I must say that I wouldn't even have been able to do anything special - there were a few times when I almost passed out because of the pain in my stomach. So maybe it was just good to take it easy. A new week of school work ahead of me, and I have to say that I hope that the next two weeks will pass by as quickly as possible because then I'll see J (15 days left!!). We are both flying to Malaga on April 10th (Tuesday). I just can't wait anymore..........


No comments:

Post a Comment