PS. all the pictures are taken during the weekend.
![]() |
| last Friday, the temperature rose over 30 degrees in the sun |
Okay, let's go.
A - Apulanta (my favorite Finnish band), Apple (and I don't mean the fruit..)
A - Apulanta (my favorite Finnish band), Apple (and I don't mean the fruit..)
B - Barcelona, beach
C - Californication, Cosmopolitan, cats, Christmas, coffee, contact lenses
D - Disney, you're never too old for it.
E - Espoo, my hometown!
F - FC Barcelona + Finland + FACEBOOK! + friends + football
G - Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl
H - hugging, horses, home
I - Ibiza (26.4.-1.5!), ice cream
J - Johan! 8 days left!!
K - kesä (summer)
L - Laurea... (my home university [of applied sciences]), Little My (from the Moomins), love
M - Malaga (can't wait..!), Moomin mugs, MacBook <3, music, money, movies
N - Nomination-bracelet, the only piece of jewelry I wear everyday.
O - onnellisuus (happiness), old pictures
P - Pepsi Max (how many of you got surprised?!), palm trees, ponies
Q - quietness
R - relationship, riding
S - salt liquorice!!, Somersby apple cider, shopping, Spain, sun, stress
T - traveling
U - unelmat (dreams), ulkonäkö (appearance)
V - Valencia - my home right now.
W - Wikner, the stable I used to go for riding lessons
X - ?!
X - ?!
Y - yöelämä (nightlife), yliopisto (university)
Z - zoos !
Ä - ärtymys (irritation), ässä mix -karkit (vielä vähän jäljellä! - finnish candies)
Ä - ärtymys (irritation), ässä mix -karkit (vielä vähän jäljellä! - finnish candies)
Ö - örinä :DD (don't know how to translate)
![]() | |||||||
| I was actually wearing a skirt?! I never wear them.. |





No comments:
Post a Comment