How could I pass the next 5 days as quickly as possible? As I have no specific plans (and all the places are closed..) I feel so bored and the days feel like lasting forever. Well, at least I got something done today (finally) - I got my root growth covered. Now I'm blond again! (okay I've been blond all the time but it didn't feel that way with the terrible root growth)
So, now I can't say anything else but: 5 DAYS, PLEASE GO BY FAST! otherwise i will get bored to death. thanks.
next Tuesday - destination: MALAGA!
So, now I can't say anything else but: 5 DAYS, PLEASE GO BY FAST! otherwise i will get bored to death. thanks.
next Tuesday - destination: MALAGA!
ALL THE PICTURES FROM WEHEARTIT.COM





Romanttisen näköinen paikka!
ReplyDelete1 day to go, Tytti! :D
Ihanaa lomaa teille molemmille!
T.Iina
Niinpä, näyttää ihanalta! nyt vaan toivotaan hyviä säitä!
DeleteJooooo, HUOMENNA! ihan mieletöntä. Muistan sillon kun lähin Suomesta kun ajattelin et nooh ei 2,5kk oo niin pitkä aika ku sillon tohon oli sen verran jäljellä. Nyt siihen on päivä!!
Kiitos :-)