Today I got the long-needed crêpe for breakfast - and it was worth all the craving! We also walked a lot as we went to Jardín Botánico-Histórico de Malaga (located a bit further away from the city center). The place was very beautiful and I recommend going there if you go to Malaga, it was completely worth seeing! After all we were on the move 'til the evening, so we were exhausted as we got back to the hotel, and decided to try our hotel's dinner menu (including drinks, entrées, main courses and desserts). I guess the menu was successful as we were completely full as we finished! It was so good. Like yesterday (in a restaurant called Casa Jaime) - I guess I haven't praised that one yet, it was one of the best dinners I've eaten in my life. I'm getting spoiled!
Ihana blogi ja miten upeita maisemia<3
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionismyguide.blogspot.com
Voi kiitos, maisemat on kyllä täällä ihan mahtavia :-) kiva kuulla että tykkäsit!
Delete