![]() |
| (from weheartit.com) |
I would give (almost) anything to get one of those^ right now. I've been craving those for many days now.. actually I guess it's been a few weeks since I first mentioned to J that I miss those so much. and the craving hasn't gone anywhere.. here in Spain they do have "los crepes" but it's not the same! I need to have one (or a few more) made by my grandma. boooo there are still 3 months to wait 'til I get them! what a horrible idea...
Another one: SALT LIQUORICE!! I already ran out of it. My sister should have brought more of it to me. sojdowijkanjkreds thank god I can get more of it when J comes. I already got (almost) used to not having it but now that i got the taste of it again, I need it! Come on Spain, why can't you fill your markets with salt liquorice already. How do these people manage to live without it (and Somersby apple cider)? (and my grandma's "crêpes" (LÄTTYJÄ!!)?) if they only knew what they are missing...
I still have a few things to write about.
1) The rain was absolutely good for Valencia. Everything looks greener and the nature got freshened up. The leaves are appearing to the trees (even those in our front yard, I already thought they weren't supposed to have leaves..). And it smells a lot fresher outside. As I mentioned one day, the weather collapsed the night between Monday and Tuesday (just after all the Fallas-things had been burned to the ground) but now it has normalized again. It's sunny and warm again.
Another one: SALT LIQUORICE!! I already ran out of it. My sister should have brought more of it to me. sojdowijkanjkreds thank god I can get more of it when J comes. I already got (almost) used to not having it but now that i got the taste of it again, I need it! Come on Spain, why can't you fill your markets with salt liquorice already. How do these people manage to live without it (and Somersby apple cider)? (and my grandma's "crêpes" (LÄTTYJÄ!!)?) if they only knew what they are missing...
I still have a few things to write about.
1) The rain was absolutely good for Valencia. Everything looks greener and the nature got freshened up. The leaves are appearing to the trees (even those in our front yard, I already thought they weren't supposed to have leaves..). And it smells a lot fresher outside. As I mentioned one day, the weather collapsed the night between Monday and Tuesday (just after all the Fallas-things had been burned to the ground) but now it has normalized again. It's sunny and warm again.
2) My friends, relatives, friends' friends, randoms, everyone - please - leave more comments! I like them and it's always a nice surprise to see that someone has actually left a comment. It really cheers me up! You can write about anything. About the posts, about Spain, about your country, about yourself, about your dog, about the weather - anything. According to the statistics, I have quite a many visitors per day but I still don't get almost any comments :( Still, thanks to all of you for visiting, and especially to you who have left even one comment! I've answered to each one of them as a reply straight after the comment :)
![]() |
| more comments would make me almost that happy!! (from weheartit.com) |


Nauti ulkona keväästä ja etsi PASTELERÍA, voit löytää jonkun ihkun korvaavan herkun!
ReplyDeleteAurinko paistaa tänään täälläkin t. Outi
No niitähän kyllä löytyy mutta kun haluisin JUST mummun tekemiä lättyjä :( Joo oon kuullut että sielläkin alkaa näyttää edes hieman keväisemmältä jo, hyvä niin! täällä on taas aurinkoisia päiviä luvattu viikonlopulle, ja saan sen pyöräkortinkin tänään ni pääsen helposti jatkossa esim. rannalle. jee! terkkuja kaikille!
DeleteKyllä Anja varmaan lähettäisi postitse lettuja jos pyytäisit;)
ReplyDeleteMe avattiinkin tänään pyöräilykausi lapsen kaa, vähän oli välillä jäistä mut ihan hyvin se meni...
Hyvä jos säkin pääset pyörälenkille!
Potkia maistanut churroja? Toimii aika tukevana aamiaisena!
Terkkuja T& E
No varmasti lähettäis, hyi en haluis tietää minkälaisina ne saapuis perille! :D
DeleteNoooh emmä nyt ihan pyörälenkkejä meinaa, sillä vaan pääsee helposti ja nopeesti sitte esim rannalle. se on semmonen systeemi et puol tuntia saa käyttää maksutta ja sit ylimenevästä ajasta menee maksua. mut ei tästä pyöräile ku 10min rannalle ja ehkä 15min keskustaan ni riittää hyvin. hullut, varokaa nyt ettette kaadu siellä jäätiköillä :D
Oon maistanu mut ei ehkä ihan mun juttu, varsinkaan aamiaiseks en oikee ymmärrä miten ne joillekki uppoo :D tääl on sellasii churro-kiskojaki joissain paikoissa.
Terkkuja kaikille, lapsella oli kuulemma tullu pieni tuliaiskateus outin kynästä :D
Siis ootko maistanut churroja, tää iPad korjaa kivasti automaattisesti näit sanoja!
ReplyDeleteKiva blogi ja kivoja kuvia! :))
ReplyDeleteKäy kattoo ja liitys luijaks :
essipauliina.blogspot.com
kiitos! varmasti käyn kurkkailemassa :)
Delete