3/22/2012

BCN shopping

So I decided to show you some things I bought from Barcelona. For my sister, the main purpose of the trip was maybe shopping, so I can tell you - we went around shopping a lot. I didn't actually need to buy anything (except for lace tops that I've been looking for) and I have the same stores here in Valencia, but I guess that my sister handled the shopping part on behalf of both of us.. Even though I feel like not having bought almost anything, I still managed to spend quite a lot of money? I really have to start thinking my spending behavior... I will be so broke when I go back to Finland :-D

FC Barcelona -flag from Camp Nou!



i love that top <3 from a little boutique where the salesperson praised my Spanish :-D out of pity...



a few mini tops to be worn under open tops to cover the underwear

Well that was almost all I bought (some little things like cards I didn't bother to picture). Of course money was also spent for food, transportation (in addition to walking we used only metro) and some entrances. But as I said, my money spending was seriously nothing compared to M's shopping :-D She actually had to buy a new bag from the airport so that she could get everything back to Finland...


Good night, sweet dreams!
Ps. less than 3 weeks to go - then I'll see J <3

4 comments:

  1. ihana banneri ! and lovely clothes :)

    http://whatmakesjohannahappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Näitä vaihtari ja reissublogeja on aina niin kiva lukea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tosi kiva kuulla että tykkäät :) toivottavasti eksyt useamminkin!

      Delete