11/09/2012

5 weeks?

This week has been a bit weird. I've been feeling weird even though I haven't done anything so special. On Sunday I was at work; a nice day because there were enough of us. Otherwise this week has consisted of school stuff, as the only day at work is going to be tomorrow (a looooong day). I've had only one morning at school (yesterday, the last lesson of one course, yay), otherwise just afternoons. Weird. From this week forward I have free Wednesdays, that's weird too, as I'm used to having school every day from Mon to Fri. As I said, everything's weird. My feelings have also been weird, I don't know why.

One day I realized that I have only 5 weeks of school left. On one hand it feels relieving but on the other hand I got so stressed - every project must be finished by then? I'm supposed to have an internship contract by then (if I want to start at the beginning of January)? I'm supposed to know how I'm gonna go on with my job by then?? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa STRESS!



Problem nr 1: My projects aren't even nearly ready.
Problem nr 2: I don't have an internship. I've sent applications but haven't got any sure answer yet.
Problem nr 3: I can't make the decision about continuing my job if I don't know about the internship.

I just hope that
a) my groups would DO THEIR JOB with the projects, because those projects are a bit too wide to do by myself...
b) One marketing manager would answer to me that it would be possible to do my internship at their company.
c) I would get the internship thing solved soon so that I would know what to say to my boss about continuing my contract.

So, 5 weeks? After all, nothing relieving about that.. Now I can't concentrate on writing anymore! Have to go to the school and try to get something done with one big project. If anyone of my group even turns up...

I wish!
(pictures from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment