11/12/2012

red dream

I've been dreaming of a home with only certain colors - red, white and black - since I got my first apartment. The dream was ruined when I bought a dark blue (dark violet? okay it was not this clear..) sofa, just because I needed to get one so soon and it was suitable because of its size and price. Because of it I had to adapt to the idea of never getting a home with only white, red and black... until now!

About a week ago I noticed a picture on my friend's facebook wall, a picture of a red sofa. She was asking for someone to come and get it because she's moving and getting a new one. Then I realized it was my chance. I asked her if it was still free, even though I had no idea of how I would be able to go and get it. But as soon as she said that yes, it's still free, I told her to keep it there for me, I knew I would get it somehow. So, today I rented a delivery van (?) and we drove to Vantaa with J to get the sofa (and at the same time we took the old one to a recycling center).

Now it's here and I'm happy. My red-white-black dream isn't lost after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment