11/17/2012

Day 03

Day 03 - What you think about your friends


When I was younger, I always had to have one best friend, the one that is absolutely the best one, the most important and the closest one. I always had a lot of friends but the close ones were not so many. Nowadays my friend circles consist mainly of friends from the stables, friends from my current school Laurea, friends from work and friends from the high school. And of course I will never forget the friends I got in Valencia! I don't have a very best friend, but I have a few close ones that I fully count on. And, in addition, I have J, who knows more about my life than anybody else.

I love my friends as they are. They don’t judge, they don’t make me do anything. They listen and they’re there for me. I don’t have a best friend but I have several very close ones. There are two things I would like to change considering my friendships. Nr 1; there are a few persons that have been very very important to me but nowadays the situation is totally different, with each one of them, we have been drawn apart. I would like to fix that fact because I know that there has been a reason why they have been so important to me, but unfortunately I think that this fact can't be totally fixed - life goes on and relationships change. Nr 2; I feel quite bad that I don’t see many of my friends so often.. actually very bad. I should do something about it, but when I’m stressed, I can’t think about free time and friends. It’s sad but it’s true. 

Luckily true friends go nowhere even though you don’t see them often.


"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment