4/12/2012

greetings from Malaga!

I just came to tell you quickly that we are safe and sound here in Malaga with J :---)
Yesterday we went to city center to get at least some kind of insight of the city. Seems very good! Eventually we went around there many hours, saw many main attractions and got a bit sunburned - both of us. Well fuck, I wasn't supposed to burn myself anymore. From now on I'm gonna be so so careful..!
In the evening we had a goood dinner with red wine and after that we also tested our hotel's bar. The hotel is very modern and comfortable (even though the cleaning lady tried to come to our room at 9am this morning - how early do they suppose that people wake up?!). It's not located in the city center, yesterday we walked there and it took quite a long time (for me, as I'm lazy and slow), but at least we have a sea view. Today the weather looks a bit cloudy but it doesn't matter as I've planned on dragging J to a shopping center >:)

I haven't yet loaded any pictures even though I've taken loads of them but you'll see them later. Adios, have a nice day, I promise we will!

1 comment:

  1. Me sitten lähdetään puolestaan Hauholle!
    Pitäkää hauskaa!
    O ja O

    ReplyDelete