Hey! I just wanted to show you some pictures I took today as I was enjoying the sunshine and the warmth at the plaza right next to our home, called Plaza del Cedro. Actually I could say we live on the corner of that plaza. I felt the sun heating my skin strongly so I used a lot of sun lotion. I'm not gonna get sunburned again! There was also a weird (& drunk) guy who tried to contact me many times but I acted like I didn't notice :-D But as I said, here are the pictures:
¡Felices Pascuas!
PS. two days left!! TWO!
In addition, I added a gadget that occurs at the end of every post - you can choose between check, like and dislike. I added it because it would be nice to know if people have read the post / liked it / disliked it. Please use them, it would make me happy :-)






No nyt on lehdet puissa ja pensaissa!
ReplyDeleteHyvää lomaa ja terveisiä J:lle t. O ja O
Joo no kyllä noissa on ollukin kokoajan, nyt ne on vaan tullu vehreemmiks! Mut esim noissa meijän pihapuissa, joihin en uskonu tulevan ees mitää vihreyttä, ni on jo selkeet lehdet! näyttää heti paljon kivemmalta.
DeleteNo niin, nyt mäkin pääsen vihdoin kirjottamaan tänne jotain omalta koneelta kun latasin vihdoinkin päivityksen nettiin. Hauskaa matkaa Malagaan!
ReplyDeleteT.M :)
Jee hyvä!! alat sitte kommentoimaan aktiivisesti kaikkea kivaa :-)
DeleteKiitos, varmasti tulee hyvä loma <3