wihii I'm getting in the traveling mood by hanging here at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport! Today I'm flying just within the borders of Finland - my destination is Oulu (situated in the middle of Finland) where my boyfriend comes from. He is already there and now I'm going too. We've been apart from each other for over a week now and I'm already missing him quite a lot! So yay for me, I'm seeing him in 3 hours! The flight takes only an hour, but there are still two hours before the flight leaves.
My morning didn't go as well as thought. My intention was to wake up at 7am, get ready and leave a bit past 8am. My bus was supposed to leave at 8.18. But surprise surprise I missed it with one minute or so.. Then I took another bus to Leppävaara and waited for half an hour for the airport bus. It was windy and cold but I made it to here! I'm always kind of nervous at airport before security controls (don't know why) and this time wasn't an exception, especially as this is the first time I'm flying alone. I'm a bit scared of flying but maybe it's good that I have this kind of short flight before I have to fly to Spain all alone on January 21 (just 3 weeks away, oh god!). All my stuff is packed in a bag that I'm taking as a carry-on. It has a little bit overweight so I was nervous because f that too, but no, they didn't say anything at security controls. All my stuff went through without problems but of course the systems beeped when I went through! Even though there's nothing to worry about, I don't like the situation when those systems beep (and it has happened to me almost every time I have flied..). So, they made a personal search and then let me go. Maybe it was my bracelet or earrings or something because I didn't have a belt and I took my shoes off before going through.
So, now I'm just waiting in here for my boarding to start - still an hour and a half to wait! But I guess this trip is worth waiting for :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment