12/21/2011

snow!!

Just yesterday I wrote here that I don't think that we are going to have a white Christmas here in Finland - and what happened last night..? When I woke up today i saw something white outside! SNOW! Not much but enough to cheer up our supposed-to-be-black-Christmas. And there are still a few days before Christmas Eve so maybe we still get some more? I'm not sure if I mentioned it yesterday, but personally I don't like snow that much - I just don't want to have completely black Christmas.

I went to shopping today as I had time to spend. I bought myself a Christmas present - Canon Ixus 115HS Digital Camera! Yay! Now I can take some pictures in Spain too :) I also bought a BIG traveling bag because there are only about 4 weeks left in Finland - I should soon start thinking about packing. So now I have a new camera and a new suitcase - I'm happy!

Eventually, here you can see some Christmas mood from my home:




No comments:

Post a Comment