Merry Christmas to all the people around the world! :-) Hope you all have a good and happy day and some good company to spend this day with. For me, Christmas means warmth and closeness and important people around me. The only thing that makes me sad is that I couldn't spend this day with my boyfriend (as he's maybe the most important person to me at the moment).. otherwise the day has been like it's supposed to be.
![]() | |||
| The Christmas card I sent to my friends and relatives by email! it says merry Christmas in Finnish :D |
In the morning we went to my grandparents' with my sister. My aunt and her boyfriend came too. Traditionally, we ate Christmas porridge (rice porridge with cinnamon) and there were also a good selection of all kinds of chocolates and peanuts! I ate waaaay too much of them :D but it's acceptable at Christmas! We spent about 4 hours with them and then I came to visit home before we went to my other grandma's place for the evening (with my sister, again). There were my aunt and uncle, my cousin + her daughter, another cousin, my mom's brother and our grandma. In the evening we ate the Christmas dinner and gave the presents. I got mostly chocolate presents (we had decided not to buy many presents for us, adults; just for the 4-year-old child). Dinner was good and we had some good time there :-) I also talked with my boyfriend on the phone and the call made me miss him even more. 5 days left without seeing!

No comments:
Post a Comment