![]() |
| Maple leaves - one of my favorite things during the fall! |
And of course I have to mention one big thing - I'm getting older in a few days! My birthday is on Sunday, and I'm turning 21 then. 21 long years since I was born! I'm probably gonna celebrate a bit tomorrow with friends, and on Sunday with my relatives. By chance I got a free weekend from work (well, "free" or "a day-off" doesn't mean anything nowadays as all the extra time has to be spent for school reports and projects etc..) so I have time to enjoy my birthday at least a bit. AND I already got a present from J - here you can see it:
So, as you can see, I finally got my One Piece! I'm completely in love with it, it's so comfortable. Happy me!
Next week is going to be busy busy busy! A lot of stuff to do and stress to deal with, but first I'm going to enjoy this weekend and my birthday. Have a nice weekend! :-)
![]() |
| Why is it never this beautiful later in the fall?? |
PS! On Tuesday E took me to the stable with her! She has found a gorgeous, big horse called Faros, to lease. They were a very nice couple and worked well together :)
All the pictures (except for One Piece and the horse) are from weheartit.com!






No comments:
Post a Comment