9/11/2012

after a long time......

i can tell you it wasn't easy to get up there :D
  ... I had a riding lesson! I got to ride my cousin's lesson because she has missed a few lessons and she hasn't got time to go and ride those missed lessons. I can't believe that even though it's been quite a long time since my last lesson, it always feels so familiar! and I always get a good feeling. The only sport I actually like. I almost put on a jacket but thank god I didn't, I was sweating already after 30minutes.. I had a big horse, even though I'm used to ponies. And I should have started with a bit easier lesson but... whatever :D now my legs hurt, my butt hurts, my back hurts and my arms hurt...... let's see how I'm gonna get up from bed tomorrow! (ps. friends, don't be surprised if you don't see me at school tomorrow).
But after all, despite my tortured body, I feel GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment