Hello again!
So last week I was at work on Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat. It was quite calm after all because many people had their summer holidays and the weather was good so people were out instead of coming to a shopping center. The situation changed this week - the day before yesterday (August 1st) it was notable that people had come back to work from their vacations and, in addition, the weather was bad so we were in a rush all the time. My work mates said to me that now we are back to normal, this is how it usually is and that it was exceptionally calm on July. But I'm happy that I got to learn everything during the calm period because it would have been confusing and stressful to try to learn and be trained during a rush. This week I've been working on Wed, yesterday, today and also tomorrow. Sunday is a day off. Then there are three working days left before our Oulu-trip. We are flying there on Thursday, so, in a week we'll be in Oulu.
 |
| Cosmopolitan-drink, a good start for the weekend! |
On Saturday I had a short day at work and I was able to leave already at 12. I went straight to Espoon keskus and caught a train to Karjaa. My aunt came to pick me up and we drove to my grandparents' summer place, situated in Mustio. I was supposed to go there already earlier in the summer but I seriously haven't had time. I hadn't seen my aunts, my grand parents or my cousins for 6-7 months so it was good to see them all. There were also two dogs! I was there 'til Tuesday and for me it was relaxing to spend some time in the countryside again. The weather was surprisingly good almost every day (except for the nightly thunderstorms). My cousins (aged 5 - 11) wanted to go swimming many times a day but I was still not brave enough to go there. We also had a day trip to Tammisaari on Monday. We went around shopping a bit and after that we went to a restaurant at the port. I think everything was quite good - the food, the atmosphere and the company! Here are some pictures from those days:

 |
| My cousins got to make my bed and this is how it turned out... |
 |
| walking in the grass without shoes - summer! |
 |
| Tammisaari |
 |
| in the restaurant |
 |
| the "shopping street" in Tammisaari, by that time every place was already closed. |
 |
| thunderstorm, it was completely dark at night (1st picture) 'til the lightnings lighted the whole sky up (2nd picture) |
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment