8/09/2012
@Oulu
This morning we caught a bus (which was more than full) with J to Helsinki-Vantaa airport. We went to a café to wait for our flight and I also wanted to buy something small to bring with me even though J tried to say that I don't need to bring anything. Our flight was on time and the airplane was filled with people (also with screaming children.............). We landed at Oulu airport at 14.45 and a few friends of J came to pick us up from there. Now we are trying to make some plans for tonight. On Saturday we are gonna get up at 7am or so and then we are gonna get into a car and drive to Björköby because one of J's relatives has her 60th birthday then. I'm a bit nervous about meeting too many relatives all at once, but oh well, I'm adaptable!:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment