8/30/2012

Crab party!

So, last Friday we headed towards Björköby again, this time because of the crab party!


We went there on Friday, but the actual party time was on Saturday. and well, what can I say? A lot of drinking, singing, good food (not only crabs, i guess some people didn't even taste them :-D). I still think crabs are too difficult to eat! or, well, i don't mean 'difficult', i mean it takes too much time to get out the edible parts compared to the amount of the edible parts, you know what i mean? :D We were about 20(?) persons there, mainly J's relatives but also a few friends. I felt comfortable, and I got to know some people better (and also a few whole new persons).



the old cattle shed which was repaired and fixed for the party!


We started the party already at 4pm or so and we went on 'til the night. It was "the last summer weekend" so it was legal to shoot fireworks (never heard of this kind of event in Southern Finland??). I enjoyed the night, a lot! The next morning wasn't too nice, but everyone survived :-D Waiting for the next year's crab party!




a booklet full of drinking songs :-D

On Sunday we had to drive back to Helsinki, it took about 5 hours and I can tell you that none of us felt too comfortable :D Hangover......... Even though we all had fun on Saturday, I guess we all were so happy to get back home after the long drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment