...and heat. But now I seriously don't wanna complain about that because in two weeks, I have to adjust to huge temperature difference. So, I need to seize the last times of this heat before going to Finland (= to freeze..).
These two weeks have been more or less confusing and mixed. I have been quite stressed... okay, stressed as h*ll. that's why it's so weird now that I don't actually have almost anything to stress about. The situation is unfamiliar :D Well I still have one exam left, English for business, but there's not much to study for it. Of course I'm also a bit nervous about passing my exams or not - waiting for the results - but there's nothing I can do but wait. So let's wait.
![]() |
| the last day of studying for Spanish economy... well, no-one can say that i haven't tried! |
Tuesday was a weird day. I've told you about the Spanish economy course, the one that was far too difficult for me because I don't have the basic economic knowledge for that. I've been afraid of that exam for this whole spring and Tuesday was the day. Seriously, on Monday evening and Tuesday morning before the exam, i was so nervous. so so so nervous.. but I did my best in the exam and if it's not enough, at least I can honestly say that I tried my best and I did everything I could. But the feeling after the exam? Empty. I didn't know how to feel, what to do or what to think. The thing I had been nervous about for many many weeks was over. that was so weird! I came home and I didn't know what to do because I didn't have anything to study or write notes about. I just sit in my room, staring at my computer and thinking "what should i do?". Then, I packed my stuff, put on some sun spray and took a bike to the beach. Ahh how relaxing is was, just to lie on the beach and not stressing about any exams. The water was warm and the waves were high. That's what I call freedom.
And Tuesday evening was about the second word in the heading - goodbyes. It was the last night in Valencia for one of my friends. At 10pm I met some friends and we headed towards the beach with drinks and some snacks. It was a bit windy on the beach but it didn't matter - we had so much fun. I was tired (because I hadn't been able to sleep well the previous night due to the exam) but I still just wanted to stay there, to seize the last moments with some of the best persons I've got to know during the spring. Well I still have time to see most of them - but those were the last moments I could spend with the one who was leaving. She was actually the first person I got to know better at the beginning of the spring. She was the first foreign person in Valencia that I could call "a friend". Along the spring she has been in the Spanish economy classes with me, witnessing my frustration and helping me. That night I tried not to think about the fact that I seriously don't know when I'm gonna see her again. But when we were walking home after 3am and it was the time to say goodbyes, it was hard to avoid thinking about that. I honestly hate goodbyes, especially if the situation is such that you can't be sure about the next time you see each other. Thank god we have all the facebooks and systems nowadays so we're able to keep in touch... And I will definitely go to Poland one day, it's not so far away from Finland!
![]() |
| hahah the most exciting swing ive ever tried! |
![]() |
| as you can see, formulas are coming to the town! |
After Tuesday, these two days have been more or less the same. I've been lying (= almost sleeping) on the beach, swimming in the warm sea, enjoying the sun, not-enjoying a young boy who - well - "harassed" me and well. just relaxing!
Yesterday I sent a job application and today they called me to set up an interview, for the next week after I go back to Finland. I'm quite happy! So, if they're content with me, I will most likely get some working shifts already in July. And the firm is a "labor-renting-firm" that delivers workers to their customer companies. And for workers that means that they offer them shifts in various firms (my field would be hotels, restaurants and events - mainly catering and waitressing) and then the workers can either accept to do the shift or turn down the offer. I decided to send an application to that firm because of the flexibility and variability of the shifts and the fact that I'm able to decide myself how much I want to work and which kind of shifts I want to take. And that kind of job is also quite easy to combine with the studies. So, I hope that the interview goes well!
![]() |
| University campus |
Tomorrow is a big day as it's finally time for UEFA EURO 2012 TOURNAMENT! I've bee waiting for it for a long time so I'm excited about the fact that the day is finally here!
VAMOS ESPAÑA!
| from weheartit.com |






No comments:
Post a Comment