Sunday. All the places are closed in here. The sky is cloudy (at the exact moment I wrote that it started to rain..). It's not warm outside. Boring day. I've never been a fan of Sundays, but in Finland at least some places are open. And in Finland Sunday was a good day to go to work. But here.. nothing.
So, as I'm bored and there isn't even school work I could do, I'm entertaining myself with my camera. It has been a good friend of mine here in Spain and absolutely one of the best things I've purchased lately (okay not so lately, I bought it before Christmas but you know what I mean).
Sometimes it just feels that materialism means happiness, and that's how I've felt today. Now I'm gonna introduce some stuff that I like or that can be found on my table. I didn't take pictures of some self-evident things - like Pepsi Max (here: Pepsi Light), MacBook, or my mobile + Angry Birds - as they are too obvious. Here we go. (Btw, it's not raining anymore.)
*****
1. Nomination (a composable bracelet) - my precious
I feel weird without it. The only piece of jewelry that I wear everyday.
![]() |
| My special pieces: "Little My" from the Moomins - Love - the row of figures with red "diamonds" and a four-leaf clover with clear "diamonds" (from J :-)) |
*****
2. Different nail polishes
Those of you who know me in real life and have visited my Finnish home, know that I'm a nail polish addict. I left the majority of my nail polishes (there are more than twenty different ones) at home but I also took a few with me. And I've already bought a few new ones..
| Kiko - top coat, Lumene - silver, the Body Shop - sparkling pink, Lumene - matte pink, Kiko - sparkling red, Maybelline - matte red, OPI - sparkling dark blue, Mavala - black oyster |
| the ones I chose to use today :-) |
*****
3. The Body Shop products
I had quite a many of these at home but I took just a few with me. Luckily I found the Body Shop store here too. My latest favorite scent is Coconut / Noix de Coco.
| these two I bought just yesterday |
*****
4. Make up products
I put on some make up every day. In my opinion I don't use that much make up, except for the special occasions when I use a little more (and maybe in a different way).
| the products I normally use everyday |
| Eye make up products for special situations (the eye shadow palette I bought just yesterday so I haven't tried it yet) |
| Usually I use just lip balm but if want something more, I use lip gloss. I never use lipstick. |
*****
5. Earrings (and some other pieces of jewelry)
love love love. I really don't need so many pairs of them but I just like buying them. Well at least there's a variety to choose from :-D
| my favorites at the moment |
| and the box of other jewelry |
| inside the box |
*****
6. Perfumes
These are the only ones that I took with me from Finland:
| Carolina Herrera - 212 Sexy, and the little ones: Lancôme - Miracle, Lancôme - Hypnôse |
I left two absolute favorites at home: Calvin Klein - Euphoria for Women (I was afraid of breaking it during the flights as I didn't have any suitable box for it) and Diesel - Fuel for Life (it was almost empty). I would like to buy a new perfume from here but I haven't yet decided which one it's gonna be. Suggestions?
*****
7. Litterature
I suck at reading but you can still find a few books on my table. It's been many years since I've finished one whole book but yesterday I began to read one and I think it's interesting enough for me to read it 'til the end!
| Kira Poutanen - Rakkautta au lait (this is the one I began to read yesterday) |
| right.... looks interesting, don't you think?! that's the challenge I told you about. tough times ahead! |
*****

Kiitos hauskasta bloggauksesta, piristi mun sunnuntai-illan! Täällä jännitetään vaalitulosta, jos siinä nyt on mitään jännitettävää. Toivottavasti on!
ReplyDeleteToi Kira Poutasen kirja on just hyvä! Siihen kirjasarjaan kuuluu vielä lisäks kaks osaa, suosittelen!
-Iina
Hii, kiva jos tykkäsit :) mäki aion netistä seurailla vaalilaskentaa. on ollu kyllä niiiin tylsä päivä!
DeleteJoo toi vaikutti ihan hyvältä ni jospa vaikka saisin sen luettua! mulla on toinenkin Kira Poutasen kirja mukana (ne onki ainoot kirjat mitä otin tänne), nimeltään Kotimatka, sain sen joululahjaks.
Hyvää vaali-iltaa sinne!
Joo, oon lukenut Kotimatkankin, se on kanssa hyvä! Toivottavasti sulla on siellä jo lämpimämpi! Meillä oli aamulla 17 astetta kotona! Täällä pitäis pakkasten huomenna vähän laskea...
DeleteIina
oon vähä lainaillu sun kynsilakkoja :D ihania on ja kaikki ain kehuu mun kynsiä nykyään :D <3
ReplyDelete-Niina
hihi, lainaile ihan vapaasti, hyvä vaan jos on kelvannu! mul on hirveen orpo olo ilman kunnon kynsilakkakokoelmia täällä:( vaikka noistakaan tuskin ykskään ehtii loppumaan ni on se vaikeeta ku ei oo sitä kunnon valinnanvaraa!
Delete