2/15/2012

happenings / notable dates

I thought I could write down some important dates for this spring (as I know there's one particular person that wants to write them down in a home calendar..)!

22. - 26.2. Andalucia -trip (Jaén, Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba)

From the beginning of March, but mainly on March 15th - 19th: FALLAS (it's a link, check it) - a big carnival/festival in Valencia (school classes cancelled because of that :-D). I'm gonna see only the last night of Fallas, because...
14.-19.3. Barcelona -trip, I'm gonna meet my sister there.



School classes cancelled 5.4. - 16.4. because of Easter.

10.-17.4. Málaga -trip with J!

26.4. - 1.5. Ibiza -trip, let's see if I'm still alive after that one..! at least quite a different way to spend the First of May (for my international readers; in Finland, it's one of the most celebrated events during the year) :-D

25.5. Final classes/lectures
28.5. Examination period >

11.6. My last exam!

As you can see, my family, I'm possibly coming back to Finland before Midsummer - BUT (this one is for sure) I'm not gonna come to the summer cottage with you, HAH!


2 comments:

  1. Buenas noches Tytti y
    saludos de su tio y tia con calendario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihan varmaan tuut Juhannuksena! Siin vaihees sul on jo niin ikävä meit kaikkii ettet voi vastustaa. Mennään sit baariin niin sä voit vuorostas sammuu kukkapenkkiin.
    Tuuli

    ReplyDelete