...meaning facts about me! Haha interesting, right? I've been booored and I didn't have any other ideas to post about.
1. Your birthday: September 30th
1. Your birthday: September 30th
2. Male/female: female
3. Your current school / institution: University of Valencia, Faculty of Economics
4. Place of residence: Valencia, Spain
5. Hair color: mainly blond, brown underneath
6. Eye color: blue
7. Height: about 164cm
8. The best thing in your appearance: umm i don't know. chin and arms :D and sometimes my hair (but it depends on the day..).
8. The best thing in your appearance: umm i don't know. chin and arms :D and sometimes my hair (but it depends on the day..).
9. Visible scars:
yes quite a many (little ones). Two from operations (neck: a
mole/birthmark operation, stomach: a gall bladder (sappirakko)
operation) and others from some random incidents.
11. Tattoos: No. I've always thought I could never take one but nowadays I think I could have a little tattoo if it really meant something to me.
12. Piercings: just the ones in my ears: one on the right side and two on the left side.
13. Your first best friend: my globetrotter Venla! we have known each other since kindergarten.
14. Your first hobby: ballet. and the only thing I can recall of that hobby is being a frog in the performance. great success!
15. Your first pet: well we had an aquarium when I was little.
16. Your first trip abroad: Lisbon, Portugal. I was about 3 years old? 4?
17. Your first love:
well if some childhood/teenage crushes aren't counted, I have to say
that the first one must be going on right now - I've never had as strong
feelings towards anyone as I'm having now towards J.
18. Favorite movie: too hard to name just one! I really don't have one exact favorite movie.
19. Favorite TV -programme:
Grey's Anatomy must be my all time favorite, but I also like Private
Practice, Sex and the city, Friends, the Big Bang Theory,
Californication and Gossip girl a lot.
20. Favorite color: red (different shades from pink to red wine), lime green, brown
21. Favorite artist(s)/band(s): There are plenty of them but just to mention a few: Apulanta (a Finnish rock band) and Adele.
22. Your best friend: can't name just one at the moment. I guess that persons that are important to me know it themselves :-)
23. Favorite candy/chocolate/delicacy: nowadays Halva's salt liquorice!! and I've run out of it.. feel free to send it to me from Finland :-)
24. Favorite sport: riding! I miss my Saturday riding lessons.
25. Favorite restaurant: I know many good restaurants but I don't know which one is the favorite.
26. Favorite subject at school:
haha it was always maths. But nowadays we don't have as exact subjects
as in high school etc, so I don't know. At least it's not French
language...
27. Single / in a relationship: in a relationship :-) with a person who means the world to me.
28. Favorite drink:
is there someone who can't guess? Pepsi Max!! (here it costs 1,11€ /
bottle of 2 l - if my addiction wasn't serious before, it is now..)
29. Favorite food: I can't choose! tortellinis at least, and french fries! haha how gourmet is that. and rice cakes!!
30. Favorite month: maybe May or August. Okay August it is.
29. Favorite food: I can't choose! tortellinis at least, and french fries! haha how gourmet is that. and rice cakes!!
30. Favorite month: maybe May or August. Okay August it is.
31. What are you listening to? some random playlist on Spotify.
32. What are you thinking about? tomorrow. i have nothing planned, how am i gonna spend the whole day? Sundays suck!!
33. What are you wearing today? Red pants, white t-shirt with some figures and big black college jacket. quite easy-going and casual clothing :-)
34. Would you like to have kids? I guess that someday, but it's not time for that yet.
34. Would you like to have kids? I guess that someday, but it's not time for that yet.
35. Would you like to get married? Check the previous answer.
36. What kind of career would you like to have? international and various.
37. What is your dream job like? some administration / management job in the hotel/tourism field.
38. Do you think the field you're studying now is your future? it may be. at least I don't know any other fields that interest me at the moment as a same way.
36. What kind of career would you like to have? international and various.
37. What is your dream job like? some administration / management job in the hotel/tourism field.
38. Do you think the field you're studying now is your future? it may be. at least I don't know any other fields that interest me at the moment as a same way.
39. Where would you like to live?
I've always wanted to move away from Finland but nowadays also Finland
sounds pretty good (??). But now I'm happy that I've got a chance to live
abroad. I guess I have to travel more and see a lot of places and cities
before I can say which would be my dream place to live. But I believe
that I'm never moving away from Europe.
40. What are you hoping at he moment?
that this spring is going to be good - that I'm gonna have various new
experiences and that I'm gonna meet and get to know a lot of new people
from different countries.
Have you ever...
41. kissed a random person? yes
42. passed out because of being drunk? at least I've always got to a place where i can stay for the night :-D
43. been smoking? yes, but nowadays I don't actually smoke at all.
44. run away from home? not necessarily, but I've run away from the kindergarten!
45. broken bones?
maybe once, a rib, but it was never confirmed as broken, as our
school's health nurse just said that there's nothing that could be done
even if it was broken.
46. You have never.....:
driven a car (no driving license), been in the USA, tried illegal
drugs, failed a test (and not passed a course because of that), been in
England/France, eaten oysters, been in a sushi restaurant, ummm...
Do you believe in...
47. God? I may believe in something bigger, some force, but I'm not sure if it's God.
Do you believe in...
47. God? I may believe in something bigger, some force, but I'm not sure if it's God.
48. miracles? not actually.
49. love at the first sight? maybe crush, not love.
50. heaven? I would like to, but after all I guess I don't.
globetrotteeeeeeer!! wihiii :)) joo ja tää: 44. run away from home? not necessarily, but I've run away from the kindergarten!
ReplyDeletehahahahahhah muistoja! ikävä on♥
t. vempula
hihihii <3
Deleteikuinen muisto tosta karkureissusta on se valokuva vihasesta Päivistä, ku nappasin upouuden ja ensimmäisen kertakäyttökamerani taskusta ja napsasin kuvan! loppu vihaset puhuttelut siihen :)
hahahhah mä en ees muistanu koko kamerajuttua! onks se kuva viel tallella? :DD
Delete